Information We Collect
We collect information about you through the means discussed below. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
1. Information you provide to us
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use or processing your orders
- Any reviews that you submit about the Services
- Account registration and administration of your account
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
Information about you. While parts of the Services may not require you to provide any information that can directly identify you by name (such as if you choose to browse the website without logging in), the specific types of information we collect will depend upon the Services you use, how you use them, and the information you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Email address
- Name, if you choose to provide it
- Information about purchases or other transactions with us
- Information about your customer service interactions with us
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services
- Information about others. If you request that your purchase be provided to someone other than yourself (such as a gift recipient), we use the information you provide about the other person to fulfill the shipment.
Any credit card or any payment processor details are not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card and payment transactions, as explained below.
2. How do we collect information from you?
Direct Sign Up with the Application - When you sign up to use DropMock,, we collect your name, email address, credit card information, and other information necessary to process your transaction. The credit card details you provide are collected and stored by Stripe and discussed in detail in the Payment section.
Sign Up using Third Party Platforms - We collect information from you when you sign up and purchase our products and offerings using third party platforms specifically PayKickstart and JVZoo. The information we collect is limited only to your name and email address.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information in the following ways:
- To create a login account for you to be able to process your transaction or for you to be able to gain access to our system.
- To process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- To process your payments, we share and use Payment Information as described in below (Payment Information);
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- To communicate directly with you, including by sending you newsletters, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described below (Your Controls and Choices).
4. Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information for communication, process your inquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters or notifications of our product/service offerings;
- We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (email delivery system and query procedure system). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes;
- We may share your Payment Information to process your payments, as further described below (Payment Information);
- We share your information with specific third parties who assist us in taking care of you (such as the password-protected, secure service above), who agree to keep your information confidential. We will also release your information as required by law or if necessary to protect our legal rights, to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order, to prevent abuse of DropMock, or to prevent threats to others or illegal activities;
- Circumstances may arise where we may decide to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize our business in the United States or elsewhere, or where we may decide to share, rent, buy, or sell business assets for the purpose of re-organizing, developing, or expanding our business. It is our policy to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that our entire company or the DropMock application asset is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
5. Your Controls and Choices
Do We Respond to Do Not Track Signals? - Do Not Track is a privacy setting you can change in your website browser, so your activities cannot be tracked from website to website. We do not respond to Do Not Track signals in browsers, because we do not track your activities across different websites.
Communication Preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings (unsubscribe). You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://leadseven.zendesk.com/hc/en-us signifying your intention to be delisted to our mailing list. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt-out of certain service-related communications.
6. Payment Information
Aside from Stripe, we are also using other third party sites to process payment transactions for us specifically, JVZoo and PayKickstart.
7. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including hosting your data on a secure server and/or a third-party password-protected, secure service. Any third-party secure service we use will keep your information confidential, will not sell or share your information, and will not contact you directly. Billing and payment data are handled by Third party applications and considered to be encrypted whenever transmitted or received online.
We do not sell your content or information or share it with any third party. Furthermore, your information and content is not listed publicly or encouraged by Search Engines to crawl. Your content is not attributed to you on a public URL unless you directly share such content publicly. All content that you upload is stored on servers selected by DropMock; such content is not deleted but is kept by or for DropMock.
8. How can you access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. You may access, review, correct, update, change or delete your information at any time. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com or https://leadseven.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
We may retain your information as necessary to support the Offerings, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes.
9. Information Regarding Children
11. Questions Regarding This Policy
© DropMock 2023 - All Rights Reserved